Well, this will be a very different kind of post, but fun. And a nice way to ‘meet’ a few more people.
I got tagged by Keith Kellett (Travel Rat’s Travels: http://travelrat.wordpress.com ), so here goes…
The rules are:
–link to the person who tagged you
–post the rules on your blog/web site
–share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
–tag at least 3 people at the end of the post and link to their blogs/web sites, and let each person know they’ve been tagged.
A few of my quirks:
1. I love green beans (in fact I haven’t met a vegetable that I truly dislike, except perhaps okra).
2. Walking in strong sustained wind really bugs me, and I’m apt then to stay inside. Cold is okay, snow is okay, but not too much wind.
3. I work best listening to classical music (but NO opera!).
4. Sorry, all you dog lovers out there! But, I don’t really like dogs, and in fact am afraid of any dog that growls/barks at me, or in my vicinity—after being badly mauled by a German Shepherd as a kid.
5. I’ve never had a spa massage—many reasons why. Any guesses?
6. How’s this for a great way to live?
—“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” (Native American Proverb)
—Money is like manure: Unless you spread it around it doesn’t do much good.
—Reputation is a large bubble that bursts when you try to blow it up yourself. Similar to, Man all wrapped up in himself makes very small package.
—“I am like a snowball—the further I am rolled, the more I gain.” (Susan B. Anthony)
—He goes furthest who knows not where he is going (anon).
—Be curious, not judgmental.
Now, who to tag?
Think I’ll try:
–Mike Kingdom Hockings at http://www.lookat-france.com
–George East at http://george-east-france.com
–Roberta Beach Jacobson at www.robertabeachjacobson.com